Thursday, February 22, 2018

Self Reflection as of 10/11


Hi, my name is Kyle Thompson. Three things that I have in common with Livia Montanez are music concerts, shy demeanor, and Thanksgiving. I enjoy going to music concerts and have been to Britney Spears, Presidents of America, Linkin Park, Katy Perry and many more. I am a very shy and quiet individual that takes a while to warm up to someone. When I do warm up finally I can be pretty talkative though. Thanksgiving is one of the best holidays, not only do you get time off from work during the week, you get to chow down on so much good food. 

Here is a little more about me and my life.

1. Born and Raised in the Pacific Northwest. Went to Centralia Community College for my Computer Science AA, but had to withdraw due to teacher falsely accusing myself of cheating on a paper. Loved the outdoors and sunshine even though ¾ of the year is cloudy and rainy. 

2. I love cooking and find it very relaxing. I am always coming up with new ideas. I am always watching the Rachael Ray show for ideas. She is the best cook out there.

3. Exercise is a vital part to my life. I enjoy taking my dogs to the Dog Park and love running errands just to get out of the house. 

4. I love palm trees and cacti. Even though I don’t see them up here, I always have a picture of two saved for my wallpaper on my computer. 

5. I have two Basset Hounds. Their names are Donald and Daisy. They are brother and sister and will turn 7 years old in January 2012. 

6. My Favorite television shows are: American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Picker Sisters, Dance Moms, Weeds, Breaking Bad, and Dogs 101. 

7. I love the movie series Friday the 13th, and have watched all of the movies. 

8. Some of my favorite writers are in the sports world and are: John Clayton and Mike Sando.

9. My favorite bands are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, The Presidents of the United States of America, and Eminem. 

10. My real passion though is for video games. I love Bioshock, Bioshock 2, FarCry, FarCry 2, Wolfenstein, Mario Bros, Call of Duty, and just about any other first person shooter game out there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment